Labels

Sunday, December 17, 2023

"My hero Wael Eldahdouh. If he wasn’t Palestinian, he’d be the most famous face in the world decorating the covers of every magazine as person of the year"

My hero Wael Eldahdouh


Omar Suleiman "My hero Wael Eldahdouh. If he wasn’t Palestinian, he’d be the most famous face in the world decorating the covers of every magazine as person of the year. A man who has almost lost his life multiple times, yet never lost the will to keep covering the crimes against his people. When Israel bombed his wife and kids whom he loved so dearly, he persisted. When they shot him and killed his cameraman yesterday, he still cried out to the paramedics to go to those who had more severe injuries. And he continued to report even from his hospital bed. A symbol of courage. A symbol of hope. A symbol of faith. I love you my brother Wael. May Allah preserve you for us, and unite you with your loved ones once again in paradise. Ameen" {AMEN}

No comments:

Post a Comment