Labels

Saturday, October 14, 2023

Heba Zagout, artist, killed by Israeli bombs in Gaza, Palestine, October 2023

honoring her life and work...

Yaffa- Heba Zagout

Art by Heba Zagout of Palestine


Jerusalem- Heba Zagout

We live our lives like the rhythm of music. Sometimes it is loud music and other times it is like quiet music. This is life🌹🌹🌹❤
Music- Heba Zagout

Jerusalem is my city- Heba Zagout

We are always looking for safety in our lives. We may find it in love or security, but we will keep looking for it- Heba Zagout


Alienation makes our hearts as thin as an old fabric that easily leaks water. There is no immunity to our feelings of alienation. Delusion defeats us, and the homelands mix with the people we meet from our homelands. We may love the homeland in them and think that we loved them. - ⚘ This painting is a gift for everyone far from home- Heba Zagout

Jerusalem- Heba Zagout

Looking for happy dreams, clinging to life, love and hope- Heba Zagout
 
 

















When I was young, the olive harvest season was very special to me. Family members used to gather with me and pick olives. My mother then stores them with lemon slices and peppers to keep them all year round.
Thank you mom 😘✌😘🌹❤🙏
My new artwork
Olive Tree- Heba Zagout
 
 
I was born carrying the word refugee with me, I did not see my hometown asdoud, but my aunt Alia gathered us and told us about my grandfather's land and the orange trees, about the harvest season and a house full of love and life, I saw longing in my aunt's eyes as she tells us stories about the days of the country and wishes of a soon return...

Palestinian visual artist 'Heba Zagout' & her children 

killed by Israel bombing Gaza

No comments:

Post a Comment