![]() |
| FILE - In this Monday, March 9, 2015 file photo, Syrian refugee Montaha Ali hangs her laundry near her tent at an informal tented settlement in Al-Aghwar, Jordan, near the border with Israel. “My father and one of my brothers are refugees in Lebanon's camps, my other three brothers are refugees in Turkey and I am, with my husband, a refugee in Jordan,” she says. “The war ripped everything from us. All I wish is to be reunited with my family back in our village.” (AP Photo/Muhammed Muheisen, File) |
Labels
- Notes (4057)
- Palestine (3555)
- letters (860)
- America (689)
- Human Rights (509)
- Ibrahim's Estate (503)
- art (226)
- Nakba (162)
- poem (143)
- books (109)
- Gardens (62)
- Non-violence (19)
Monday, March 16, 2015
AP Photo in a field of flowers: “My father and one of my brothers are refugees in Lebanon's camps, my other three brothers are refugees in Turkey and I am, with my husband, a refugee in Jordan,” she says. “The war ripped everything from us. All I wish is to be reunited with my family back in our village.”
Labels:
Ibrahim's Estate,
Jordan,
Middle East,
Notes,
postcards + photos,
Refugees,
Syria
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment