Labels

Monday, March 16, 2015

AP Photo in a field of flowers: “My father and one of my brothers are refugees in Lebanon's camps, my other three brothers are refugees in Turkey and I am, with my husband, a refugee in Jordan,” she says. “The war ripped everything from us. All I wish is to be reunited with my family back in our village.”

FILE - In this Monday, March 9, 2015 file photo, Syrian refugee Montaha Ali hangs her laundry near her tent at an informal tented settlement in Al-Aghwar, Jordan, near the border with Israel. “My father and one of my brothers are refugees in Lebanon's camps, my other three brothers are refugees in Turkey and I am, with my husband, a refugee in Jordan,” she says. “The war ripped everything from us. All I wish is to be reunited with my family back in our village.” (AP Photo/Muhammed Muheisen, File)

No comments:

Post a Comment