Labels

Monday, September 7, 2009

Obama's upcoming speech to America's student's "My Education, My Future"

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/My-Education-My-Future/

"My Education, My Future"

Posted by Jesse Lee
At noon on Tuesday, September 8th the President will be welcoming America’s students back to school – after all, sometimes they need a little extra motivation after a glorious summer. The President has spoken often about the responsibility parents have for their children and their education, but in this message he’ll urge students to take personal responsibility for their own education, to set goals, and to not only stay in school but make the most of it.
To help make sure as many school districts, classrooms, and students are able to get this message we have launched a resources page where you can find out almost anything you’d want to know. There’s information on how you can watch it on TV or on the internet, classroom activities that teachers can engage their students in around the speech, even the satellite coordinates for school districts that want to access the feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment